Using Ambience Photography as your trade show photographer and event photographer is a good idea, and here's why:
Ambience Photography has been providing professional event photography services for the business, corporate, and non-profit community since 1986. We offer our experienced services in the following areas: San Diego, Los Angeles, Anaheim and Orange County, Palm Springs, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. We specialize in business-related events, and our many years of experience means we are experts in the field. We use this knowledge to ensure that your event will be photographed professionally and creatively. We also offer on-site photo printing services, producing photo giveaways, green screen photography, or even photo buttons and magnets.
Ten things you'll like about Ambience Photography as your event photographer or trade show photographer:
1. Our services are competitively priced, and we will deliver superior, excellent-quality images of your event.
2. As guests at your event, we will conduct ourselves in a professional manner, and in keeping with the other attendees. We will arrive punctually at the appointed time, and be appropriately dressed for your event.
3. Our goal when shooting candids of speakers and presentations is to be discreet and non-intrusive, and to let the events proceed uninterrupted. We take enough shots to ensure we have a good selection, but not so many as to be a distraction to the proceedings.
4. We take direction well, and can follow specific requests and schedules. Other professionals at the event, such as your hosts, presenters, and audio-visual staff can be assured we will work with them as a team. We also can work unsupervised, and use our experienced judgment effectively, and can accomodate last minute schedule changes.
5. Professional equipment will be used to produce high-resolution digital images, and we always bring an additional backup camera and lighting gear, just in case.
6. We offer on-site image-processing if you need the photos for a presentation or deadline. And we have on-site photo printing services if you want to give your guests a keepsake photo.
7. We don't just shoot jpeg files and give them on you. Every photo we produce is analyzed and adjusted as required to produce the optimal-quality image. Our expert, computer-enhanced digital post-production ensures that you will receive a high-quality digital file, suitable for all your promotional uses.
8. We have over 20 years experience photographing business events, and our team of experienced photographers can cover multiple locations, when more than one photographer is needed.
9. We’re flexible, so schedule changes are easily accommodated.
10. You will receive high-resolution file images suitable for printing, and low-resolution files for easy viewing and web use. We will deliver the images punctually, usually 1-2 days after the event. We can upload files for downloading in case you're working on a deadline, and we can also post a web gallery online for proofing or ordering prints.
We would love to discuss your event and give you a quote for providing professional, quality photography. Send us an e mail, or give us a call today at 858-277-8816, and let us help make your event a great success!